Back End Developer Wanted
TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We offer over 300 + trading instruments with choice of fixed or variable spreads. We are a fast growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
An opportunity exists to join our team as a Back End Developer. If you are a high-caliber individual then we want to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Active and business environment, with the ability for professional growth
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Full health care after the end of probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of the probationary period
If interested please can you send your CV to [email protected]
[missing - riskW]