Social Media & Engagement Manager Wanted
TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We are a fast growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
An opportunity exists to join our marketing team as a Social Media & Engagement Manager.
If you are a high-caliber individual that can produce engaging content that gets results on social media, we want to hear from you.
Create high quality engaging content to increase followers, likes, shares, comments, reach and brand awareness on all social media platforms.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Responsible for managing the company’s social media pages on multiple platforms.
● Devise and implement short and long term strategies to grow our brand on social media.
● Interact with the public and act as ambassador on social media channels.
● Monitor and respond to online reviews and feedback.
● Create or curate creative content to share on social media.
● Increase likes, shares, followers, comments and reach on social media platforms.
● Translate content where applicable for our global audience.
● Update and post content to our website or blog as and when needed.
● Proofread and edit work before publication.
● Submit work to editors for review and approval.
● Research industry related topics and current trends to generate ideas for content.
● Ensure all-round consistency and adhere to our brand guidelines (Style, colors, tone, fonts, images, etc)
● Pro-actively and continuously source new venues for attracting traders.
● Build relationships and partnerships in communities and platforms in which traders congregate.
● Assist the marketing team with any other tasks as and when needed.
● University degree in a related field is preferred
● Previous experience as a social media manager (experience in a forex company is preferred)
● Interest in trading and the financial markets is preferred.
● Ability to analyse and report on social media accounts and trends.
● Excellent communication and writing skills (in English) with attention to detail.
● Ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
● Able to work independently under your own initiative as well as part of a team.
● Any other languages will be considered as an advantage.
What we can offer you:
● An attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.
● 21 days annual leave.
● Hybrid (office/home) working arrangement possible.
● Opportunities for professional growth.
● A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team.
● Private health care insurance after the end of your probationary period.
● Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period.
If you’re interested, please send your CV and a cover letter including any
relevant previous achievements to [email protected]
Trade responsibly: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing all your invested capital due to leverage.