Business Development Manager Wanted
Business Development Managers Wanted
TIOmarkets is a Forex and CFD broker with registered entities in the UK and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. We are a fast growing and ambitious company that provides access to global financial markets through our online trading platform.
An opportunity exists to join our team as a Business Development Manager. If you can add value, we want to hear from you.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Building, developing, and maintaining strong professional business relationship with partners mainly by phone, email and social networks
- Promoting the Company’s products and services in an effective and efficient manner in order to meet monthly goals/targets set by the company
- Researching, initiating, and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates, affiliates networks and Introducing Brokers (IBs) and ensuring excellent standard of service
- Maintaining high volume of partners contact and ensure high levels of client satisfaction
- Assisting clients with account opening and any platform/financial trading related queries;
- Providing training to partners on the Company’s products (including webinars) and trading systems
- Informing all existing and potential partners of any new products and promotions that the Company is offering
- Providing quality and efficient live support to existing and potential partners
- Liaising with the relevant department in case where partners have queries on specific issues related to that department and forwarding partners’ complaints to the relevant department
- Providing ongoing professional guidance to existing and new partners
- Posting information regarding Company’s products and services to relevant forums
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to partners ensuring that they receive the best level of service
- Taking proper actions and implementing necessary changes for the improvement of the Business Development Department
- Identifying business development opportunities for the Company
- Fluency in English and native or near-native level in any of the following languages: Malaysian, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese.
- Proven experience in introducing brokers and affiliates in the CFD industry with preference towards individuals with working experience or connections in their target markets/territories.
- Proven experience of at least two years in the financial sales industry
- Self-motivated, willingness to drive client relationships independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills and able to perform as a team player
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Creative, innovative, and always thinking outside the box approach
What we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package depending on your qualifications and experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Opportunities for professional growth
- A friendly atmosphere and to work with a professional team
- Full health care after the end of your probationary period
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of your probationary period
If interested please send your CV to [email protected]
Trade responsibly: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing all your invested capital due to leverage.