What documents do I need to provide for my account to be verified?
We are legally required to check that our clients are who they say they our. In some cases, we will request the following documentation in order to help verify your account.
- Proof of Identification (POI) – Passport or National ID card clearly showing your photograph and any other document details. You should upload both sides and ensure that the document is still valid.
- Proof of Address (POA) document - This can be a full-page copy of a utility bill or bank account, dated within the last six months. The document should clearly show your name and your home address.
Note: the POI/POA Document Requirements are as follows::
- The photo/scan must be taken in high quality, in colour and a sufficient size.
- The photo/scan must be taken with no corners or any other part of the document missing.
- All POA (Proof of Address) must have an issue date and the issue date must be within the last six months.
- Maximum file size for all document types is 5 MB.