How can we help?
Trading is risky
1. What is PAMM?
2. Who can register to become a PAMM money manager (MM) / master?
3. Who can register to become a PAMM follower / investor?
4. What are the charges to becoming an investor?
5. How can I sign up for the PAMM offering?
6. I have a problem or a question about PAMM trading, who can I talk to?
7. How do you become a MM?
8. Can an Investor join any PAMM?
9. How do you set up your offer?
10. Can you change from one MM to another?
11. Is there a penalty for switching money managers?
12. Is there a fee to become a money manager?
13. Is there a fee to become an investor?
14. I'm a money manager, can I change the setup and fee structure of my account?
15. When does rollover occur?
16. What occurs during rollover?
17. Can an investor join a private PAMM?
18. What credentials does a Money Manager use when logging into their web cabinet?
19. Can an Offer be modified after creation?
20. What are the different trading intervals?
21. As an Investor can I view trades performed from my MT4/MT5 account?
22. Can a Money Manager deny requests submitted by an Investor?
23. Can I withdraw my investment at any time, as an investor?
24. Where can I find the terms and conditions for the PAMM account?
25. Can more than one manager run a money manager account?
26. What is the cost to become an investor, and when are the funds deducted from my account?
27. I have requested to withdraw from my investors account but the funds haven't been returned to me. Why is this and when will I get my investment back?
28. I want to participate in PAMM in my language. What languages is PAMM available in?
Trade responsibly: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing all your invested capital due to leverage.