Adding tiomarkets.com as a trusted domain to your email
Once in a while TIOmarkets may need to contact you regarding your trades or investment.
Please follow these few simple steps to make sure that TIOmarkets emails don't go to your spam, junk or promotions folder.
- On the search box at the top of your desktop gmail account, click the Down arrow key.
- Type "tiomarkets.com" into the From field.
- Click Create Filter button.
- Click the tickbox "Never send it to Spam".
- Click Create Filter.
- Click Home.
- Click Junk in the top middle & select Junk E-mail Options from the dropdown options.
- On the dialog box for Junk E-Mail Options, click the Safe Senders tab
- Click Add and type "tiomarkets.com".
- Click OK and then click Apply.
For Yahoo! Mail
- Click Mail on the upper right of the Yahoo homepage.
- Move your cursor over the Settings icon and click Settings.
- Click Filters on the left rail and then click the Add button.
- Type "tiomarkets" as the Filter Name.
- To the right of the field From, select Contains and enter "@tiomarkets.com" in the first box.
- To the right of the field Then move the message to this folder, select Inbox.
- Click Save.