How can we help?
A kereskedés kockázattal jár
1. What is a trading platform?
2. How do I log in and start trading on the MT4 or MT5 trading platform?
3. Do I need a trading account to log in to the trading platform?
4. What trading platform is better, MT4 or MT5?
5. Are these trading platforms compatible with mac and iOS?
6. Are MT4 scripts and trading robots compatible with MT5?
7. What is a trading platform?
8. Can I trade on both platforms?
9. What is the minimum lot size I can trade on your platform?
10. What is the minimum amount required to trade on your platform?
11. What are the margin call and margin stop out levels on the trading platform?
12. Do you provide negative balance protection?
13. What deposit and withdrawal methods are available?
14. Will MT4 and MT5 run on my computer or smartphone?
15. What devices is the trading platforms available on?
16. When can I Open my MT4 or MT5 account?
17. Where can I open a demo account?
18. How can I Download the MT4 or MT5 trading platform?
19. What is the MT4 or MT5 Server time?
20. How do I download the Mobile App?
21. Where can I find the MetaTrader User Guide?
22. How long is my demo account valid for?
23. How do I Create a Demo MT4 and MT5 Account?
24. How do I Create a Live MT4 and MT5 Account?
25. How do I reset or change my Password?
26. How do I Switch Accounts?
27. What are the Maximum Lot Sizes on my account?
28. Maximum Lot Sizes – Demo
29. Maximum Lot Sizes – Live
30. Increasing Maximum Lot Size
31. What are the Maximum Orders on my account?
32. What is One Click Trading and how does it work?
33. How do I Activate/Deactivate one click trading?
Trade responsibly: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing all your invested capital due to leverage.