How I Fund my MT5 Account?
Depositing into an MT5 account requires and additional step after funding the client portal account (i.e. wallet). Once the client portal wallet has been funded (via bank wire or local transfer or credit/debit card), you have to transfer the funds to your MT5 account to trade. Instructions below.
Funding your MT5 account via fiat requires 2 steps:
- The client portal wallet is to be funded first via whatever methods is avaliable such as bank wire, local transfer, credit/debit card or others.
- Transferring the funds from client portal wallet to the MT5 trading account. To do this:
- Click Manage Funds.
- Select the wallet under Transfer From (TIOmarkets Wallet)
- Select the MT5 account under Transfer To
- Fill in the amount
- Click Transfer Funds
Funding via crypto does not send the cryptos into the client portal wallet but send it directly from the sending wallet into the MT5 account. Instructions are below.
- Click Deposit Funds → click the crypto option.
- Select your crypto MT5 account in the drop down.
- Once selected, a unique to client ID wallet address will appear (this is TIOmarkets's beneficiary address). The client will be required to copy and paste this address into their own cryto wallet as the destination of payment. Accounts will be able to identify the client of each payment with this unique address.