How can we help?
Trading is risky
1. What is TIOprime?
2. What is the difference between TIOprime and TIOmarkets?
3. How can I invest in an FX brokerage?
4. How is price of the TIOx determined?
5. Where is the TIOx supply coming from?
6. How might my purchase of the TIOx on TIOmarkets affect our listing on other exchanges?
7. How can I lock my TIOx in the TIOprime pool?
8. Is there a minimum to join the TIOprime pool?
9. If I sign up with TIOprime, can I also trade using my TIOx?
10. I don’t remember my signature account credentials, where can I find them?
11. I bought TIOx from TIOprime. Where are they?
12. What is the signature account type?
13. How can I see the performance of TIOmarkets or TIOprime?
14. I didn’t get my daily payout, where is it?
15. How much money can I get in payouts if I become a TIOprime Pool member?
16. How do you calculate the TIOprime Pool payouts?
17. What can I use my TIOx for?
18. What is trade.io?
19. What is Nest?
20. I can't see the TIOx Purchase function or TIOprime Pool function in my portal. Why?
21. I used to be a trade.io client and I was migrated to TIOmarkets. How can I access the TIOprime stats tab?
Trade responsibly: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing all your invested capital due to leverage.